Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
This is a simple example implementation of mx-puppet-bridge. It is meant to give those who want to write their own protocol implementation a starting point.
Once a DM room with a ghost is created the ghost will simply echo back everything written.
git pull https://github.com/Sorunome/mx-puppet-echo npm install npm run build
Next copy the
config.yaml, edit it and then run
npm run start -- -r to generate a registration file.
Register that one with synapse and start the bridge with
npm run start.
First you create a room with the bridge bot (
@_echopuppet_bot:YOURSERVER.COM). Next you type
link <name>, e.g.
It will say that a puppet with a certain ID was created.
Now you can invite ghosts into a 1:1 room: Their ID are
If set up correctly the ghost should auto-join and echo back everything you write to it.
git clone https://repo.mewp.pl/mx-puppet-mush/
- Add missing packages to the Dockerfile Mewp 4 months ago
- Add execute permission to the init script Mewp 4 months ago
- Fix building the docker image Mewp 4 months ago
- Add some build essentials to the build container in Dockerfile Mewp 4 months ago
- Changle slack to mush in Dockerfile Mewp 4 months ago
- Add Dockerfile. Mewp 4 months ago
- fix up stuffs Sorunome 11 months ago
- chan --> room Sorunome 1 year, 1 month ago
- update readme Sorunome 1 year, 1 month ago
- initial commit Sorunome 1 year, 1 month ago